“Although some health professionals believe, ‘The body cannot tell whether a vitamin in the bloodstream came from an organically grown cantaloupe or from a chemist’s laboratory’, this belief is misleading because it does not seem to consider the fact that there are multiple mechanisms which influence the absorption and utilization of most vitamins,” says Robert […]
“You’re blocking the door while you’re trying to push the vitamin C in, it’s not going to work nearly as well,” says Duane Law, LAC.
The vitamin itself, in chewable form, could very well be negating itself.
“Sugar blocks vitamin C, they share transport pathways. That may be the reason so many people […]
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
- Iron Toxicity From Food Shows Severe Issues in Health
- Harvard Study Exposes Air Pollution as Number One Factor in COVID Deaths
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
- Microbiome Microbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!