Consuming vitamin C at the same time you’re consuming sugar has shown to cause great issues as well as greater deficiencies. The trouble is, most chewable vitamin C products have both ingredients, making it a complete waste of money, according to some. Knowing what to look for is imperative.
“You’re blocking the door while you’re […]
“Very, very high doses of vitamin C works as an antiviral, an antibiotic, an antihistamine, an antipyretic which means it lowers fever, and (is) an antitoxin. This is physiology, not philosophy,” says Andrew Saul, PhD in “That Vitamin Movie”.
Using this methodology is not new. The documented track record is unequivocally show […]
Detoxing helps the body eliminate built up toxins that clog the system, preventing normal function. This is a natural way to cleanse the inner workings of the body. Traditional pharmaceutical based medicine refers to detoxing as quackery saying the body detoxes naturally, in fact the function of the liver is to detox. The largest problem […]
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
- Microbiome Microbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
- Michigan Team of Practitioners Using at Home Remedies to Treat The Current Virus With Shocking Results
- Butyrate, found in criticized food source, shows itself superior in building the microbiome
- Building Resistance To Viruses and Bacteria
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!