Hearing you have Epstein-Bar Virus (EBV), Helicobacter pylori infection (H. pylori), human papillomavirus (HPV) or others can be daunting, but it may not be a point of concern. Addressing the root cause of the issue should be the focus.
“The typical cause of gastritis is ingesting harmful or irritating substances, such as long-term medications, food […]
When a person gets sick with vomiting and diarrhea, the electrolytes can take a dive causing further depletion. Electrolytes are minerals in the body consisting primarily of sodium, calcium, potassium, chlorine, phosphate and magnesium. These minerals contain an electrical charge, essential to bodily functions. Illness, strenuous exercise, heat, altitude and dry air can easy offset […]
- Protecting Yourself From WiFi with a Faraday Cage for Sleeping
- Glyphosate Blamed for SIBO and a Paralyzed Digestive Tract, How to Eradicate it From The Body
- Doctors Say Epstein-Bar Virus, Helicobacter Pylori and Other Bacterium and Viruses Are Not A Concern
- Hidden Reasons Your Sausages Could Be Making You Sick
- Using Comfrey for a Sprain, Broken Bone, or Open Wound
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!