“I now realize the docs that were rep friendly, loved the reps coming in- I don’t know if I’d go see them. I have a new respect for those doctors that didn’t want drug reps in their office,” says Blair Hamrick in Jeff Hays‘documentary Bought. Hamrick is a former executive pharmaceutical sales representative for Glaxosmithkline who exposed fraudulent activity […]
“They’ve been increasing the amount of aluminum in vaccines quite systematically particularly over the last 10 years,” says Dr. Stephanie Seneff, senior scientist at MIT who has been conducting research for over three decades. She is considered the leading expert on sulfur and how it functions in the body. She is an electrical engineer, a […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Homemade Plantain Salve
- Breast Implant Poisoning and Why Explant Surgery is on the Rise
- Die-off and Vitamin C – Sources For Chronic Illness (GAPS Approved)
- Preventing a Sunburn – Naturally – While Getting The Most Benefit From The Sun
- Prepackaged GAPS Foods for Campers and Travelers
- How can you tell if your egg is healthy?
- Latest Testing for Lyme Disease Found Lyme in Astounding Number of People
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master