Some say if you get bit by a tick, run, do not walk, to the doctor and convince them with all your might that you need antibiotics. Gut microbiome specialists, like Dr. Natasha McBride, say differently. The problem with antibiotics is we are antibiotic saturated in our environment today. Antibiotics wipe out […]
Getting bit by a tick can be extremely concerning for anyone, but it’s terrifying for someone with a compromised immune system. A tiny tick can take down a strong 200 pound man, crippling him to a bedridden state of joint pain, exhaustion, sensitivity to light or brain fog with Lyme disease. Emerging […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
- Honey, Basic Microbiome Building
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Beef Tongue – A Step By Step Lesson of a True Delicacy
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master