Most people show great concern when stepping on a rusty nail or experiencing a stab wound, fearing tetanus contamination. It is routine medical care in the emergency room or doctor’s office to receive a tetanus shot from one of these accidents. Tetanus is real and can be quite scary, however, the facts may shock you […]
- Natural Coronavirus Support – GAPS Chatt and the North Georgia Weston A Price Monthly Chapter Meeting
- Hand Sanitizer Use Shows to Possibly Cause Disease
- Cistus Tea for Virus and Bacteria Support Shows to Reduce Tick and Mosquito Bites
- Tetanus Facts and Natural Prevention Techniques – Shocking Facts on The Rusty Nail or Stab Wound
- Beef Nuggets, Chicken Nuggets’ Favorite Cousin (GAPS Approved)
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!