Spending money on supplements can take up a great portion of the budget, costing consumers more than they hope; but new information on supplements could change all that. Judith A. DeCava, CNC, LNC has put forth The Real Truth About Vitamins & Antioxidants which can open the eyes, and possibly close the pocketbook.
It takes a lot of searching to find supplement products that are clean, unadulterated, with no added ingredients, fillers, binders and free flowing agents. These ingredients contained in your products could be damaging your body making your health decline.
If it’s not food, don’t put it in your mouth.
Silica, silicone dioxide, silicon and others […]
- Is it possible to heal a leaky gut without meat stock or meat?
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
- Iron Toxicity From Food Shows Severe Issues in Health
- Harvard Study Exposes Air Pollution as Number One Factor in COVID Deaths
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!