Historic advertisements tell us a lot of what life was like but they also tell us facts that have gone astray through time in the effort to sell, sell, sell. This 1920 advertisement from the Good Luck company does exactly that – it tells us how far from healthy we have strayed.
Jelke advertised a […]
Advertisements are supposed to bring attention to the positive aspects of the products they are depicting. Advertisers will push their product as hard as they can to accomplish one job- increased sales. Webster’s Dictionary defines advertising as, “To call public attention to, especially by emphasizing desirable qualities, so as to arouse a desire to buy […]
Researchers are finding large amounts of Transglutaminase, meat glue, in diseased tissues within the body. This is especially true with cataracts, rashes and herpetiformis, a highly itchy chronic rash composed of bumps and blisters that last a long time, according to Medline Plus. Homeopaths often say this is the body’s way of responding during detox. The […]
Jerry Lewis, famous actor and spokesman for muscular dystrophy, was given information on the dangerous affects of certain food and how it negatively affects the digestive track directly causing illness. Lewis showed the data to the Muscular Dystrophy Association’s (MDA) Medical Committee. The MDA immediately fired Jerry Lewis and all who heard and saw the […]
Dr. Christine Zioudriou, along with the University of Maryland, found the gliadin protein in wheat to be an opiate that causes appetite stimulation. Gliadin is the elasticity that makes wheat stretchy. The study goes back to 1970, the same time wheat changed from a 4-foot-tall plant to a 2-foot- tall semi-dwarf plant that was altered, […]
Some folks say he made the leap off the deep end of the crazy pool when Dr. William Davis said the health care profession is, “Treating chronic wheat consumption.”
Dr. William Davis, author of Wheat Belly has made his mark on how millions of people see wheat. As a coronary heart disease doctor he took […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Beef Tongue – A Step By Step Lesson of a True Delicacy
- Making Your Own Lugol’s Iodine 5% – The Recipe That’ll Save You Hundreds of Dollars
- Civil Liberties Pressed by Congressman Wanting to Stop Food Purchases From Farmers
- The Shocking Profits and Dangers of Health Insurance and Pharmaceutical Companies
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master