Stevia is used as a no-calorie sweetener that supposedly doesn’t negatively impact blood glucose levels, however, stevia shows to be detrimental on reproduction function and is used in South America as birth control. Other areas of the world use stevia medicinally. For people who currently suffer from health issues indicative of microbiome issues, […]
- Microbiome Micorbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
- Michigan Team Of Practitioners Using At Home Remedies to Treat The Current Virus With Shocking Results
- Butyrate, found in criticized food source, shows superior in building the microbiome
- Building Resistance To Viruses and Bacteria
- Consuming Vitamin C and Sugar at The Same Time Shows Problems
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!