Many people mistakenly believe mushrooms feed pathogens which feed yeast, giving a person a yeast infection, when in fact, the opposite is true. These mushroom caps taste just like traditional mushroom caps however, with these clean ingredients they don’t feed pathogens. The only problem will be there are never enough of them!
Fermented cranberry sauce is an easy dish for Thanksgiving prep especially since it gets made 12 days before eating. Another dish can get checked off the list early leaving you with less to do for a big holiday celebration. It keeps in the refrigerator for months.
Fermenting this recipe has a lot of […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Call to Action on Homeopathic Remedies – Immediate Response is Needed
- GAPS Approved Probiotics
- Shocking Information from Doctors on Intestinal Permeability – Leaky Gut
- The Dangers of Dry Erase Markers Could Put You in a Wheelchair
- Twin Boys Taken From Their Parents Due To Food Intolerances, Accusing “Neglect”
- GAPS Christmas eBook – A Free Gift To You
- Christmas Cheesecake – GAPS Approved
- GAPS and Low Dose Chelation with Andy Cutler Chelation – Dr. Natasha’s Recommendations
- Iodine on the GAPS Protocol – Dr. Natasha’s Recommendations
- The Top Five Natural Things To Do For Pink Eye
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master