Many people mistakenly believe mushrooms feed pathogens which feed yeast, giving a person a yeast infection, when in fact, the opposite is true. These mushroom caps taste just like traditional mushroom caps however, with these clean ingredients they don’t feed pathogens. The only problem will be there are never enough of them!
Fermented cranberry sauce is an easy dish for Thanksgiving prep especially since it gets made 12 days before eating. Another dish can get checked off the list early leaving you with less to do for a big holiday celebration. It keeps in the refrigerator for months.
Fermenting this recipe has a lot of […]
- Microbiome Micorbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
- Michigan Team Of Practitioners Using At Home Remedies to Treat The Current Virus With Shocking Results
- Butyrate, found in criticized food source, shows superior in building the microbiome
- Building Resistance To Viruses and Bacteria
- Consuming Vitamin C and Sugar at The Same Time Shows Problems
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!