Stevia is used as a no-calorie sweetener that supposedly doesn’t negatively impact blood glucose levels, however, stevia shows to be detrimental on reproduction function and is used in South America as birth control. Other areas of the world use stevia medicinally. For people who currently suffer from health issues indicative of microbiome issues, […]
“It’s one of the biggest myths in diabetes care right now,” says, Dr. Brian Mowll who practices functional medicine for diabetes. “I have patience come to me all the time that say their doctor says ‘the only way to cure diabetes is to lose weight,’ or ‘if you would just lose some weight you could […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Homemade Plantain Salve
- Breast Implant Poisoning and Why Explant Surgery is on the Rise
- Die-off and Vitamin C – Sources For Chronic Illness (GAPS Approved)
- Preventing a Sunburn – Naturally – While Getting The Most Benefit From The Sun
- Prepackaged GAPS Foods for Campers and Travelers
- How can you tell if your egg is healthy?
- Latest Testing for Lyme Disease Found Lyme in Astounding Number of People
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master