At the 2017 Weston A. Price Conference, six Certified GAPS Practitioners, and one layperson, had a meeting with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride regarding many specifics on the GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) Protocol. Kombucha, as well as many other topics, were discussed to determine more specific parameters. Certified GAPS Practitioners Monica Corrado, Laura Villanti, Kim […]
Probiotic intake can be adjusted to address pathogenic overgrowth within the microbiome. Different beneficial strains impact and control specific pathogenic strains. The time it takes the process to happen, as well as the subsequent effect on bile salts could change a person’s health status in a duration that belittles pharmaceuticals.
Navigating the microbiome is not […]
Kimchi is a well known probiotic food, traditional to the Korean culture. The health benefits are outstanding, kimchi and should be part of a regular probiotic food regimen.
The Journal Of Agriculture And Food Culture reported a study on kimchi showing its ability to degrade pesticides saying, “Microorganisms in the degradation of the organophosphorus […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Beef Tongue – A Step By Step Lesson of a True Delicacy
- Making Your Own Lugol’s Iodine 5% – The Recipe That’ll Save You Hundreds of Dollars
- Civil Liberties Pressed by Congressman Wanting to Stop Food Purchases From Farmers
- The Shocking Profits and Dangers of Health Insurance and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Call to Action on Homeopathic Remedies – Immediate Response is Needed
- GAPS Approved Probiotics
- Shocking Information from Doctors on Intestinal Permeability – Leaky Gut
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master