At the 2017 Weston A. Price Conference, six Certified GAPS Practitioners, and one layperson, had a meeting with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride regarding many specifics on the GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) Protocol. Kombucha, as well as many other topics, were discussed to determine more specific parameters. Certified GAPS Practitioners Monica Corrado, Laura Villanti, Kim […]
Probiotic intake can be adjusted to address pathogenic overgrowth within the microbiome. Different beneficial strains impact and control specific pathogenic strains. The time it takes the process to happen, as well as the subsequent effect on bile salts could change a person’s health status in a duration that belittles pharmaceuticals.
Navigating the microbiome is not […]
Kimchi is a well known probiotic food, traditional to the Korean culture. The health benefits are outstanding, kimchi and should be part of a regular probiotic food regimen.
The Journal Of Agriculture And Food Culture reported a study on kimchi showing its ability to degrade pesticides saying, “Microorganisms in the degradation of the organophosphorus […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Breast Implant Poisoning and Why Explant Surgery is on the Rise
- Die-off and Vitamin C – Sources For Chronic Illness (GAPS Approved)
- Preventing a Sunburn – Naturally – While Getting The Most Benefit From The Sun
- Prepackaged GAPS Foods for Campers and Travelers
- How can you tell if your egg is healthy?
- Latest Testing for Lyme Disease Found Lyme in Astounding Number of People
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
- Honey, Basic Microbiome Building
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master