Pink eye is common this time of year. There are mainly three types of pink eye, the first being viral conjunctivitis, which starts from a virus like the common cold. It usually goes away on its own after a couple of days but is highly contagious and can last as long as four weeks. The […]
- Microbiome Micorbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
- Michigan Team Of Practitioners Using At Home Remedies to Treat The Current Virus With Shocking Results
- Butyrate, found in criticized food source, shows superior in building the microbiome
- Building Resistance To Viruses and Bacteria
- Consuming Vitamin C and Sugar at The Same Time Shows Problems
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!