Experiencing die off is a normal part of balancing the microbiome, finding yourself in a healing crisis is a different, potentially painful and debilitating story.
When you feed the good bacteria in your gut it kills the bad pathogens. When they die they release toxic gasses which can make you very ill with a headache, […]
Changing the gut microbiome is the foundation to health that controls illness, can change yeast overgrowth and recover autism says Donna Gates, author of Body Ecology Diet, a fermented foods specialist with a focus on healing candida and adrenal issues. “The microbes in the gut make you crave certain foods. They make you have […]
Many people are wasting hundreds of dollars on probiotics that are not worth a dime. Knowing exactly what is happening in your body is key to healing your gut. Watching and listening to what your body is telling you is vital. Finding the strains your body is weak in is imperative to the process. […]
- Protecting Yourself From WiFi with a Faraday Cage for Sleeping
- Glyphosate Blamed for SIBO and a Paralyzed Digestive Tract, How to Eradicate it From The Body
- Doctors Say Epstein-Bar Virus, Helicobacter Pylori and Other Bacterium and Viruses Are Not A Concern
- Hidden Reasons Your Sausages Could Be Making You Sick
- Using Comfrey for a Sprain, Broken Bone, or Open Wound
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!