“People blame themselves for food cravings (saying) they just don’t have enough will power. The truth is a food craving is a physiologically built in safety mechanism. It’s a defense. It’s a way of taking care of yourself. It’s a survival mechanism,” says Dr. Hyla Cass, MD, board certified in psychology and neurology who specializes […]
Neurology, The Official Journal of The American Academy of Neurology (AAN), published a blood glucose study and its direct effect of cerebral atrophy. Nicolas Cherbuin, PhD, Perminder Sachdev, MD, PhD, FRANZCP and Kaarin J. Anstey, PhD set out to test the connection of sugars in the blood and the functionality of the brain. The study is […]
As a child John Robbins was paralyzed from polio and wheelchair bound for some time. He was left with more feeling in one leg than […]
“Not only is it about nutrition and exercise, it’s about stress, it’s about inflammation, it’s about oxidative damage, it’s about glycation. All of these pathways contribute,” says Jonny Bowden, PhD, nutritionist and author of Living Low Carb. Bowden has been nicknamed the Rogue Nutritionist by changing his diet and chasing the high he got from nutrient dense […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Prepackaged GAPS Foods for Campers and Travelers
- How can you tell if your egg is healthy?
- Latest Testing for Lyme Disease Found Lyme in Astounding Number of People
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
- Honey, Basic Microbiome Building
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master