Testing the pectoralis major muscle or the rhomboid muscle for weakness can be a sign of a congested liver. The liver produces 80% of the cholesterol needed by the body, the remaining 20% comes from the food we eat. If your liver is struggling, cholesterol specialist Scientist Dr. Stephanie Seneff says eating more foods […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!