Currently, the easiest way to decipher damage from bio-tech companies and pesticide use is to follow Maui County in Hawaii, an area local residents call ground zero. Bio-tech companies have established residency in the region including Monsanto occupying 16,000 acres, DuPont producing hybrid seeds for their $243 million seed industry as well as Dow, BASF […]
Scientists are beginning to speak out against misinformation. In fact, over 300 of them are putting their jobs on the line to get the facts straight.
“This notion on GMO safety (among scientists) is just not true. There was this controversial feeding study by a French scientist, Gilles-Eric Seralini from CRIIGEN, published in Food And Chemical Toxicology 2012 and […]
- Protecting Yourself From WiFi with a Faraday Cage for Sleeping
- Glyphosate Blamed for SIBO and a Paralyzed Digestive Tract, How to Eradicate it From The Body
- Doctors Say Epstein-Bar Virus, Helicobacter Pylori and Other Bacterium and Viruses Are Not A Concern
- Hidden Reasons Your Sausages Could Be Making You Sick
- Using Comfrey for a Sprain, Broken Bone, or Open Wound
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!