A lot of folks jump on the GAPS protocol for healing and sealing the microbiome. Dr. Natasha, author of GAPS, says the healing and sealing must happen for the body to be supported properly. This is done through the famous protocol of nourishing, absorbable foods. Sometimes, folks want something extra, sweetie treaties and […]
One thing I do miss is Peeps – but not anymore! These homemade marshmallow bunnies use three ingredients and look and taste like store bought!!!!
First, make the marshmallow fluff recipe: click here for the recipe.
Nothing compares to marshmallow fluff!
Marshmallow fluff is a treat that surpasses most others. With this recipe it’s healthy and nutrient dense. Three simple ingredients and 14 minutes of your time will change your world.
Using local honey, Great Lakes Gelatin (affiliate links), the one in the […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- ALA, DMSA and EDTA Chelation While on GAPS
- GAPS Smoothie
- GAPS, A Full Review and Q & A Interview
- Letter to Establishments For Bringing in Outside Food
- Homemade Root Beer Kombucha
- Ketchup From Garden Fresh Tomatoes – GAPS Approved
- Natural vs Synthetic Vitamins, The Difference Between Life and Formaldehyde or Fermented Cyanide
- Natural Tick Bite Prevention
- GAPS Waffles
- Needling For Muscle and Bone Pain VS Acupuncture
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master