A lot of folks jump on the GAPS protocol for healing and sealing the microbiome. Dr. Natasha, author of GAPS, says the healing and sealing must happen for the body to be supported properly. This is done through the famous protocol of nourishing, absorbable foods. Sometimes, folks want something extra, sweetie treaties and […]
One thing I do miss is Peeps – but not anymore! These homemade marshmallow bunnies use three ingredients and look and taste like store bought!!!!
First, make the marshmallow fluff recipe: click here for the recipe.
Nothing compares to marshmallow fluff!
Marshmallow fluff is a treat that surpasses most others. With this recipe it’s healthy and nutrient dense. Three simple ingredients and 14 minutes of your time will change your world.
Using local honey, Great Lakes Gelatin (affiliate links), the one in the […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
- Honey, Basic Microbiome Building
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master