A lot of folks jump on the GAPS protocol for healing and sealing the microbiome. Dr. Natasha, author of GAPS, says the healing and sealing must happen for the body to be supported properly. This is done through the famous protocol of nourishing, absorbable foods. Sometimes, folks want something extra, sweetie treaties and […]
One thing I do miss is Peeps – but not anymore! These homemade marshmallow bunnies use three ingredients and look and taste like store bought!!!!
First, make the marshmallow fluff recipe: click here for the recipe.
Nothing compares to marshmallow fluff!
Marshmallow fluff is a treat that surpasses most others. With this recipe it’s healthy and nutrient dense. Three simple ingredients and 14 minutes of your time will change your world.
Using local honey, Great Lakes Gelatin (affiliate links), the one in the […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Transmission of Lyme Through Mosquitoes, Fleas, Bed Bugs, Urine, Semen, Saliva, Breast Milk…….
- Shocking Findings on Cholesterol and Heart Disease Scam
- What do you do when you just can’t do GAPS, but need it? #overwhelmed
- Natural Beekeeping Shows Outrageous Results
- Natural Support for Headaches and Migraines Due to Barometric Weather Changes
- The Ionic Foot Bath – Effective, Hoax or Something Else
- Natural Remedies For Anxiety, A Bach Flower Guide
- ALA, DMSA and EDTA Chelation While on GAPS
- GAPS Smoothie
- GAPS, A Full Review and Q & A Interview
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master