Scurvy is classified as “relatively rare”, however more and more people are presenting with scurvy symptoms which go away when vitamin C is administered. It is becoming so common in fact, that it’s predicted that everyone knows someone with scurvy or who has had scurvy at some point in their lives. Yet, no one is […]
“Pyroluria is a genetic abnormality in hemoglobin synthesis resulting in a deficiency of zinc and vitamin B6. In these people an excess amount of pyrrole is found in the urine. The presence of pyroluria can have a profound effect on mental and physical health,” says Nutritional Healing.
Pyroluria is common in many groups with statistics […]
- Some Tomato Sauces and Tomato Products are Found to be Not Fully Tomato
- Famous Doctor Speaks up on Cancer
- Coconut Milk, Coconut Water, Coconut Meat and Coconut Oil on the GAPS Diet
- Is it possible to heal a leaky gut without meat stock or meat?
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!