Doctors Dietrich Klinghardt and Marco Ruggiero discovered a method of testing for Lyme that is proving to be more accurate than any other form of Lyme testing. The method, the Ruggiero-Klinghardt (RK) Protocol, uses a combination of electro-dominant screening consisting of Autonomic Response Testing (ART) with diagnostic ultrasonography and on application of therapeutic ultrasounds. The […]
In the past, the understanding was that Lyme disease was only transferred by ticks, however, transmission methods are more numerous. Knowledge is power. Finding out our risks and increasing our awareness is the first step to resisting Lyme Disease. Lyme expert Theresa Dale, Ph.D., CCN,, ND, spoke on Lyme Disease Protocol Using Homeopathy […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Breast Implant Poisoning and Why Explant Surgery is on the Rise
- Die-off and Vitamin C – Sources For Chronic Illness (GAPS Approved)
- Preventing a Sunburn – Naturally – While Getting The Most Benefit From The Sun
- Prepackaged GAPS Foods for Campers and Travelers
- How can you tell if your egg is healthy?
- Latest Testing for Lyme Disease Found Lyme in Astounding Number of People
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
- Honey, Basic Microbiome Building
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master