“Lyme Disease is caused by a whole community of microbes which produce the structure for them to live,” Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride said at the Certified GAPS Practitioner Meeting (March 7, 2017. Vancouver, WA).
Antibiotic use, when bit by a tick, is often part of the process, but may not be the best solution. Truthfully, […]
Some say if you get bit by a tick, run, do not walk, to the doctor and convince them with all your might that you need antibiotics. Gut microbiome specialists, like Dr. Natasha McBride, say differently. The problem with antibiotics is we are antibiotic saturated in our environment today. Antibiotics wipe out […]
Avoiding the outside isn’t an option, but preventative measures are available to avoid tick bites. Even though ticks are literally heat seeking missals, you can feel safe and free from concern when outdoors. To prevent tick bites, cover yourself thoroughly with long pants tucked into your socks, long sleeves and a hat with a […]
- Microbiome Micorbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
- Michigan Team Of Practitioners Using At Home Remedies to Treat The Current Virus With Shocking Results
- Butyrate, found in criticized food source, shows superior in building the microbiome
- Building Resistance To Viruses and Bacteria
- Consuming Vitamin C and Sugar at The Same Time Shows Problems
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!