“There’s no doubt they don’t work,” says Erika Schwartz, MD, “They have been proven scientifically not to work.”
The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) did a two year study where they found 46% of the people they reviewed qualified for prescription medicine after having at least one mental illness according to the […]
- Some Tomato Sauces and Tomato Products are Found to be Not Fully Tomato
- Famous Doctor Speaks up on Cancer
- Coconut Milk, Coconut Water, Coconut Meat and Coconut Oil on the GAPS Diet
- Is it possible to heal a leaky gut without meat stock or meat?
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!