“The liver has five pathways that it detoxifies. One of those pathways is the glucuronidation pathway. That’s actually very specific for estrogen detoxification,” says Dr. Patrick Vickers from Gersontreatment.com, in Mexico where he runs the Northern Baja Gerson Center.
The breakdown of this function can lead to a struggling liver, decline in health and others […]
Fluoridated drugs may be causing more damage than good in the long run. Fluoride is a known toxin that negatively impacts the brain, the heart and has caused death in test animals.
“Including fluorine atoms in medicines can have a variety of dramatic effects on the molecules’ properties, perhaps making them more selective, increasing […]
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
- Microbiome Microbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
- Michigan Team of Practitioners Using at Home Remedies to Treat The Current Virus With Shocking Results
- Butyrate, found in criticized food source, shows itself superior in building the microbiome
- Building Resistance To Viruses and Bacteria
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!