For those who suffer from Adrenal Fatigue, coffee is not optional, it’s an emphatic no. Coffee has a distinct flavor and for many, creates a morning quiet time that is incomparable. There are few things more pleasurable than sitting in a quiet house in the early hours of the […]
Historically enemas have been used to clean out the intestinal tract since early Biblical times. Enemas were used by ancient Egyptians and documented in the Dead Sea Scrolls.
The true effects of coffee enemas was brought to light in World War I when pain killers were in short supply. Nurses administered coffee enemas to patients […]
Testing the pectoralis major muscle or the rhomboid muscle for weakness can be a sign of a congested liver. The liver produces 80% of the cholesterol needed by the body, the remaining 20% comes from the food we eat. If your liver is struggling, cholesterol specialist Scientist Dr. Stephanie Seneff says eating more foods […]
“Cholesterol is to animals as chlorophyll is to plants, it basically gives us mobility and the ability to think,” says Dr. Stephanie Seneff, the leading expert on sulfur and how it functions in the body, lead research scientist at MIT and electrical engineer. Dr. Seneff is a computer science specialist who then converted into the […]
Detoxing helps the body eliminate built up toxins that clog the system, preventing normal function. This is a natural way to cleanse the inner workings of the body. Traditional pharmaceutical based medicine refers to detoxing as quackery saying the body detoxes naturally, in fact the function of the liver is to detox. The largest problem […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Beef Tongue – A Step By Step Lesson of a True Delicacy
- Making Your Own Lugol’s Iodine 5% – The Recipe That’ll Save You Hundreds of Dollars
- Civil Liberties Pressed by Congressman Wanting to Stop Food Purchases From Farmers
- The Shocking Profits and Dangers of Health Insurance and Pharmaceutical Companies
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master