Making milk kefir is easier than it looks. As one of the strongest food based probiotics, learning to make milk kefir at home will pay you back a million times more than the effort. The first step it to acquire kefir grains, such as these or these or […]
The study was performed as a Master Thesis for the Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College, tested and written by Keely Virginia O’Brien. The findings […]
A team of four microbiology research students, who had no knowledge of kefir prior to their lab work, found 58 billion CFU (colony forming units) per cup of home brewed kefir. They found the CFUs of store brand kefir numbers comparable.
However, further research showed the difference was remarkable.
Store brands are pasteurized after the […]
The professor of the class is described as an avid kefir drinker.
The class has been testing kefir from Glades Ridge Goat Dairy, says owner of the dairy Greg Yurish. Further findings are still under investigation […]
The combination of quality high fat dairy in the diet along with probiotic foods is proving powerful. The Journal of Gastroenterology did a test where they used three groups of women, one was fed a placebo, one was fed milk the other was fed fermented milk. Then after several weeks they evaluated the women […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Nourishing Plot Coffee – GAPS Approved
- A Call To Action on Genetically Modified Food Labeling
- Fish Stock – GAPS Approved Meat Stock
- Maintaining Hunger And Stabilizing Blood Sugar While On GAPS
- Parasites And Their Connection To Toxic Heavy Metals, EMFs And Molds In The Body
- Fruit Juice, Smoked Food, Aspartame And More, Blamed For Contributing To Chronic Illnesses
- Making Your Own Black Salve
- Homemade Oreo™ Cookies – GAPS Approved
- Natural, Effective Support When You Are Bit By A Tick
- Vision, Dry Skin, Warts, Blindness And Stress, The Relationship To Vitamin A
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master