Making milk kefir is easier than it looks. As one of the strongest food based probiotics, learning to make milk kefir at home will pay you back a million times more than the effort. The first step it to acquire kefir grains, such as these or these or […]
The study was performed as a Master Thesis for the Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College, tested and written by Keely Virginia O’Brien. The findings […]
A team of four microbiology research students, who had no knowledge of kefir prior to their lab work, found 58 billion CFU (colony forming units) per cup of home brewed kefir. They found the CFUs of store brand kefir numbers comparable.
However, further research showed the difference was remarkable.
Store brands are pasteurized after the […]
The professor of the class is described as an avid kefir drinker.
The class has been testing kefir from Glades Ridge Goat Dairy, says owner of the dairy Greg Yurish. Further findings are still under investigation […]
The combination of quality high fat dairy in the diet along with probiotic foods is proving powerful. The Journal of Gastroenterology did a test where they used three groups of women, one was fed a placebo, one was fed milk the other was fed fermented milk. Then after several weeks they evaluated the women […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Beef Tongue – A Step By Step Lesson of a True Delicacy
- Making Your Own Lugol’s Iodine 5% – The Recipe That’ll Save You Hundreds of Dollars
- Civil Liberties Pressed by Congressman Wanting to Stop Food Purchases From Farmers
- The Shocking Profits and Dangers of Health Insurance and Pharmaceutical Companies
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master