Contrary to the most common links to vaccinations there are guidelines that suggest who and who should not get vaccinated. This includes the flu vaccine as well as childhood vaccination.
In 1958, after nine cases of eczema vaccinatum (a complication of the small pox vaccine) appeared, including two fatalities, the American Academy of Pediatrics created […]
I drugged my child.
My sweet adoring child could light up the room with his smile at the same time he could fill your heart with laughing butterflies. His spirit was afire inside him. He was a delight. Yet, he acted as if he was on drugs. His manic behavior was out of control, like […]
- Protecting Yourself From WiFi with a Faraday Cage for Sleeping
- Glyphosate Blamed for SIBO and a Paralyzed Digestive Tract, How to Eradicate it From The Body
- Doctors Say Epstein-Bar Virus, Helicobacter Pylori and Other Bacterium and Viruses Are Not A Concern
- Hidden Reasons Your Sausages Could Be Making You Sick
- Using Comfrey for a Sprain, Broken Bone, or Open Wound
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!