Hormone changes, deficiencies within the body and subsequent imbalances proved to the be the root cause for women who continually complained of lethargy, hot sweats, emotional swings, weight gain and a life that wasn’t normal to them, says Dr. Erika Schwartz. She saw a pattern when her patients presented with the same symptoms yet their […]
Pregnenolone is supposed to turn into all the steroid hormones, not just estrogen. It’s supposed to be able to turn into testosterone. It’s supposed to turn into cortisone. It’s supposed to turn into aldosterone,” says Dr. Jonathan Wright, MD, from Harvard and The University of Michigan, and author of Natural Medicine, Optimal Wellness: The Patient’s Guide […]
“I think of weight loss resistance as when you’re doing all the sensible things yet you’re not having the kind of impact that you want to have. You’re not losing the fat cells at your mid-section. You’re not seeing the numbers on the scale,” said Dr. Sara Gottfried a specialist in hormone imbalances and holistic […]
Harvard Medical School and MIT graduate Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD, gynecologist and author of The Hormone Cure went on record saying, “I had 30 minutes on nutrition in four years.” She opened up a lot of eyes with that one statement but confirmed she wasn’t the only one, it’s the norm for doctors. She added, […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Streptococcus In Strep Throat Compared To Streptococcus In Milk Kefir
- The FDA and Their Attempts Against Homeopathy – A Call To Action
- Russian Custard – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Vessels and Utensils, Silicone? Crocks? Stainless? Wooden? What’s GAPS Approved?
- Homemade Cream Cheese – GAPS Approved
- The Relationship Between Magnesium Deficiencies and Parasites
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves
- Medicinal Herbal Tea Support, What To Use When