Drinking Kombucha is refreshing and nourishing, however, drinking Kombucha laden with sugar is not the goal and can be counter productive. Those with diabetes or those who follow a ketogenic protocol need to have the lowest sugar content Kombucha can provide. Testing these levels is easy and can be inexpensive. Kombucha uses sugar in […]
Fabrizio Mancini, DO and author of The Power Of Self Healing, noticed a connection to healing and sent a letter to numerous doctors asking if they had patients who recovered from illness unexplainably, looking for a pattern.
Dr. Mancini says, “Our sick-care system is broken. We can never really have a true successful healthcare system until […]
- Protecting Yourself From WiFi with a Faraday Cage for Sleeping
- Glyphosate Blamed for SIBO and a Paralyzed Digestive Tract, How to Eradicate it From The Body
- Doctors Say Epstein-Bar Virus, Helicobacter Pylori and Other Bacterium and Viruses Are Not A Concern
- Hidden Reasons Your Sausages Could Be Making You Sick
- Using Comfrey for a Sprain, Broken Bone, or Open Wound
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!