Hearing you have Epstein-Bar Virus (EBV), Helicobacter pylori infection (H. pylori), human papillomavirus (HPV) or others can be daunting, but it may not be a point of concern. Addressing the root cause of the issue should be the focus.
“The typical cause of gastritis is ingesting harmful or irritating substances, such as long-term medications, food […]
H. pylori (Helicobacter pylori previously known as Campylobacter pylori) is a bacterial infection that causes overactive acid, inflammation, malabsorption from undigested food and candida, yet is relatively easy to eradicate. As an infectious disease that can be transmitted from person to person through kissing it is generally acquired by eating improperly cooked meats or food […]
- Some Tomato Sauces and Tomato Products are Found to be Not Fully Tomato
- Famous Doctor Speaks up on Cancer
- Coconut Milk, Coconut Water, Coconut Meat and Coconut Oil on the GAPS Diet
- Is it possible to heal a leaky gut without meat stock or meat?
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!