“Someone who has a lot of GI pain, is going to be more prone to depression, more prone to anxiety,” says DR. Jillian Teta, ND. She links the source of the reason to many factors including inflammation causing foods, pathogenic bacterial overgrowth and disruption of basic functions.
Teta is a Naturopathic physician, food educator and President […]
- Protecting Yourself From WiFi with a Faraday Cage for Sleeping
- Glyphosate Blamed for SIBO and a Paralyzed Digestive Tract, How to Eradicate it From The Body
- Doctors Say Epstein-Bar Virus, Helicobacter Pylori and Other Bacterium and Viruses Are Not A Concern
- Hidden Reasons Your Sausages Could Be Making You Sick
- Using Comfrey for a Sprain, Broken Bone, or Open Wound
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression die off Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!