“One of the things we know Glyphosate does, in high concentrations, is it paralyzes the gut,” says Stephanie Seneff, Senior Research Scientist at MIT. This can cause many things to happen, including low stomach acid, SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) and undigested food matter in the stools, among other things. She says disease […]
The world’s leading expert on GMOs and their connection to illness has come forward saying non-GMO foods are being sprayed with Glyphosate. There is still a difference between non-GMO and GMO but the lines are getting shady and over-stepping is not regulated.
In Monsanto’s own studies soybeans showed a seven-fold increase of trypsin inhibitor which, […]
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
- Iron Toxicity From Food Shows Severe Issues in Health
- Harvard Study Exposes Air Pollution as Number One Factor in COVID Deaths
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
- Microbiome Microbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!