There are few things better at Thanksgiving time than pumpkin pie, however, once you begin making pumpkin pie out of real ingredients you’ll soon see how much a difference sugar and binder ingredients make. This recipe is a pleaser with both GAPS folks and Standard American Diet lovers.
Going to a party with a restricted diet is daunting. Taking your own dish that looks fantastic and tastes delicious is not just beneficial to there being a food option for yourself, it’s a memorable addition to the celebration.
Pumpkin: cheddar cheese
Eyes and mouth: […]
Pina Colada Drops are a nourishing and satisfying treat made with coconut oil (purchase by clicking here), pineapple and local honey. They are more fluffy than Lemon Drops or Mint Meltaways and create good variety in a healthy dietary plan.
Mix thoroughly one cup organic pineapple until smooth […]
Nothing compares to marshmallow fluff!
Marshmallow fluff is a treat that surpasses most others. With this recipe it’s healthy and nutrient dense. Three simple ingredients and 14 minutes of your time will change your world.
Using local honey, Great Lakes Gelatin (affiliate links), the one in the […]
* This recipe calls for 3-4 spinach leaves which are a GAPS stage 5 food. If you […]
This lemon drop is sweet and sour goodness that will change the way you dessert forever!
Memories of a buttercream candy will swim through your head as you nourish your insides with the powerful healing benefits of coconut oil. They make a great after dinner dessert or […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Prepackaged GAPS Foods for Campers and Travelers
- How can you tell if your egg is healthy?
- Latest Testing for Lyme Disease Found Lyme in Astounding Number of People
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
- Honey, Basic Microbiome Building
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master