Cooking with olive oil is a common practice. Restaurants do it, personal chefs do it, even housewives do it. The topic has been debated for years. Many “experts” say cooking with olive oil is beneficial, however, doing so may be more than harmful.
“NEVER cook with olive oil. Never heat, never cook with it. Nut […]
This is our quick treat that looks just like a cupcake, especially when you need a clean birthday cake option for a trip to a friend’s party. It’s prepared start to finish in less than 14 minutes and keeps for days.
Simply fill cupcake liners with marshmallow fluff (click here for […]
One thing I do miss is Peeps – but not anymore! These homemade marshmallow bunnies use three ingredients and look and taste like store bought!!!!
First, make the marshmallow fluff recipe: click here for the recipe.
Nothing compares to marshmallow fluff!
Marshmallow fluff is a treat that surpasses most others. With this recipe it’s healthy and nutrient dense. Three simple ingredients and 14 minutes of your time will change your world.
Using local honey, Great Lakes Gelatin (affiliate links), the one in the […]
This lemon drop is sweet and sour goodness that will change the way you dessert forever!
Memories of a buttercream candy will swim through your head as you nourish your insides with the powerful healing benefits of coconut oil. They make a great after dinner dessert or […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Butter, Butter, Butter – A GAPS Approved Guide
- Streptococcus In Strep Throat Compared To Streptococcus In Milk Kefir
- The FDA and Their Attempts Against Homeopathy – A Call To Action
- Russian Custard – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Vessels and Utensils, Silicone? Crocks? Stainless? Wooden? What’s GAPS Approved?
- Homemade Cream Cheese – GAPS Approved
- The Relationship Between Magnesium Deficiencies and Parasites
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves