“People blame themselves for food cravings (saying) they just don’t have enough will power. The truth is a food craving is a physiologically built in safety mechanism. It’s a defense. It’s a way of taking care of yourself. It’s a survival mechanism,” says Dr. Hyla Cass, MD, board certified in psychology and neurology who specializes […]
There is a great deal of controversy as to what to eat these days. Some people advocate only vegetables while other recommend only protein and fats and others say any food only in moderation. Everything else, of every variation exists, surely it’s confusing.
Probably the largest paradigm to overcome is the concept of fat-free eating. Studies […]
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
- Iron Toxicity From Food Shows Severe Issues in Health
- Harvard Study Exposes Air Pollution as Number One Factor in COVID Deaths
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
- Microbiome Microbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!