One of the most famous microbiome microbiologists of all time has recently expressed concern over taking high levels of certain probiotics as they can damage the flora balance of the digestive tract. Billions of colony forming units may not necessarily be the best thing when it comes to balancing a damaged microbiome. Many people shop […]
“What’s happened is the way we’ve thought about obesity has really been mistaken. We’ve treated it as an issue of habit or willpower or morality, “says Dr. Alan Christianson, ND, a physician who focuses on natural endocrinology.
He goes on to say, “Honestly we’ve always done that when we’ve been confused. We did that for leprosy. […]
- Some Tomato Sauces and Tomato Products are Found to be Not Fully Tomato
- Famous Doctor Speaks up on Cancer
- Coconut Milk, Coconut Water, Coconut Meat and Coconut Oil on the GAPS Diet
- Is it possible to heal a leaky gut without meat stock or meat?
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!