One of the most famous microbiome microbiologists of all time has recently expressed concern over taking high levels of certain probiotics as they can damage the flora balance of the digestive tract. Billions of colony forming units may not necessarily be the best thing when it comes to balancing a damaged microbiome. Many people shop […]
“What’s happened is the way we’ve thought about obesity has really been mistaken. We’ve treated it as an issue of habit or willpower or morality, “says Dr. Alan Christianson, ND, a physician who focuses on natural endocrinology.
He goes on to say, “Honestly we’ve always done that when we’ve been confused. We did that for leprosy. […]
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discusses The Coronavirus
- Microbiome Microbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
- Michigan Team Of Practitioners Using At Home Remedies to Treat The Current Virus With Shocking Results
- Butyrate, found in criticized food source, shows superior in building the microbiome
- Building Resistance To Viruses and Bacteria
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!