There are countless medical treatments to assist with autism. In all, many families with means have gone to great extremes in an attempt to heal their children including mortgaging their homes, taking out personal loans and driving countless miles for specialists. In the community of autistic detective parents it is not uncommon to discuss […]
Many people are ditching wheat altogether and finding they feel better on gluten free diets. This is also a topic for discussion as gluten free items are often highly refined and high in sugars.
Dr. William Davis, author of Wheat Belly, says going gluten free, “Is replacing a problem with a problem.” He says the process of drying […]
Dr. Christine Zioudriou, along with the University of Maryland, found the gliadin protein in wheat to be an opiate that causes appetite stimulation. Gliadin is the elasticity that makes wheat stretchy. The study goes back to 1970, the same time wheat changed from a 4-foot-tall plant to a 2-foot- tall semi-dwarf plant that was altered, […]
Making Turmeric Curcumin for anti- inflammation is easy and inexpensive. You can put together your own capsules in an hour saving yourself over $20 per bottle.
My husband suffers from a frozen shoulder that he won as a bonus prize for taking Crestor, a medicine his doctor said was imperative for his borderline cholesterol. Turns […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Butter, Butter, Butter – A GAPS Approved Guide
- Streptococcus In Strep Throat Compared To Streptococcus In Milk Kefir
- The FDA and Their Attempts Against Homeopathy – A Call To Action
- Russian Custard – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Vessels and Utensils, Silicone? Crocks? Stainless? Wooden? What’s GAPS Approved?
- Homemade Cream Cheese – GAPS Approved
- The Relationship Between Magnesium Deficiencies and Parasites
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves