Puffiness all over the whole body is a basic sign of candida overgrowth says Donna Gates, author of The Body Ecology Diet. She believes a probiotic rich diet for digestive health is the cure. As someone considered a leading expert on candida she believes rebuilding the immunity is key while breakdown of immunity is the cause of […]
“Nutritional myths are perpetuated by marketing. One of the biggest myths I see on nutrition is the big push on dairy. The right kind of dairy from the right kind of cow fed the right kind of food can be very healthy but again it goes back to what kind,” says Dr. Peter Osborne, DC […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Prepackaged GAPS Foods for Campers and Travelers
- How can you tell if your egg is healthy?
- Latest Testing for Lyme Disease Found Lyme in Astounding Number of People
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
- Honey, Basic Microbiome Building
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master