Bad bacteria overgrowth that develops into intestinal pathogens are being blamed for causing picky eaters to develop illnesses as well as autoimmune diseases. Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD, neurologist, neurosurgeon and author of GAPS, spoke at The Gluten Summit in 2013 saying, “Part of the toxicity has the structure of endorphins and opiates. When they hit […]
Harvard Medical School and MIT graduate Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD, gynecologist and author of The Hormone Cure went on record saying, “I had 30 minutes on nutrition in four years.” She opened up a lot of eyes with that one statement but confirmed she wasn’t the only one, it’s the norm for doctors. She added, […]
“I got a call late one night from my sister-in-law who said my 9-year-old nephew had attacked a little girl on the baseball field for no particular reason. I was flabbergasted! She said, ‘Danny, he’s different! He’s mean, he never smiles anymore. I went into his room today and found two pictures that he drew. […]
I love it when God shoves, “Gooooooood morning child! Still here and in control,” in your face. The walk through the fog of ADHD, aspergers, bipolar disorder, manic depression, hypoglycemia, a compromised immune system and dyslexia is evidence of this fact. So is the rafter of turkeys my 11-year-old woke up to when […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Streptococcus In Strep Throat Compared To Streptococcus In Milk Kefir
- The FDA and Their Attempts Against Homeopathy – A Call To Action
- Russian Custard – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Vessels and Utensils, Silicone? Crocks? Stainless? Wooden? What’s GAPS Approved?
- Homemade Cream Cheese – GAPS Approved
- The Relationship Between Magnesium Deficiencies and Parasites
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves
- Medicinal Herbal Tea Support, What To Use When