Historic advertisements tell us a lot of what life was like but they also tell us facts that have gone astray through time in the effort to sell, sell, sell. This 1920 advertisement from the Good Luck company does exactly that – it tells us how far from healthy we have strayed.
Jelke advertised a […]
GAPS and Paleo approved
1 cup coconut butter (3 cups of coconut flakes in a Cuisinart or Vitamix make 1 cup butter)
1 cup cashews
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened, organic)
¼ cup local honey
Zest from 2-3 large lemons
¾ cup dried pineapple (sugar free if possible)
1½ teaspoon […]
We scored pumpkins for 99 cents at Aldi so we are living the come-back of the pumpkin. My son’s favorite granola bar recipe is pumpkin granola bars which are raw except for the cooked pumpkin. If you know of a way around that please post!
First we take a cup of buckwheat groats […]
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
- Iron Toxicity From Food Shows Severe Issues in Health
- Harvard Study Exposes Air Pollution as Number One Factor in COVID Deaths
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
- Microbiome Microbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!