Historic advertisements tell us a lot of what life was like but they also tell us facts that have gone astray through time in the effort to sell, sell, sell. This 1920 advertisement from the Good Luck company does exactly that – it tells us how far from healthy we have strayed.
Jelke advertised a […]
GAPS and Paleo approved
1 cup coconut butter (3 cups of coconut flakes in a Cuisinart or Vitamix make 1 cup butter)
1 cup cashews
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened, organic)
¼ cup local honey
Zest from 2-3 large lemons
¾ cup dried pineapple (sugar free if possible)
1½ teaspoon […]
We scored pumpkins for 99 cents at Aldi so we are living the come-back of the pumpkin. My son’s favorite recipe is pumpkin granola bars which are raw except for the cooked pumpkin. If you know of a way around that please post!
If you do not have a dehydrator just cook […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Butter, Butter, Butter – A GAPS Approved Guide
- Streptococcus In Strep Throat Compared To Streptococcus In Milk Kefir
- The FDA and Their Attempts Against Homeopathy – A Call To Action
- Russian Custard – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Vessels and Utensils, Silicone? Crocks? Stainless? Wooden? What’s GAPS Approved?
- Homemade Cream Cheese – GAPS Approved
- The Relationship Between Magnesium Deficiencies and Parasites
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves