Big thanks to the amazing Elyse Comerford for putting together this wonderful Christmas eBook for everyone and offering it free as a gift. Elyse is one of the best Certified GAPS Practitioners there is (well done my friend).
Click below for your free copy:
Merry Christmas everyone!
*Nourishing Plot […]
Put 2 cups of cashews in the Vitamix and blend until finely ground. If you do not have a Vitamix cashew butter is just as good. Add one egg and 3 tablespoons butter to the cashew mix and blend until smooth. Turn the mixture out into the pie pan and stir in 1/4 […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Civil Liberties Pressed by Congressman Wanting to Stop Food Purchases From Farmers
- The Shocking Profits and Dangers of Health Insurance and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Call to Action on Homeopathic Remedies – Immediate Response is Needed
- GAPS Approved Probiotics
- Shocking Information from Doctors on Intestinal Permeability – Leaky Gut
- The Dangers of Dry Erase Markers Could Put You in a Wheelchair
- Twin Boys Taken From Their Parents Due To Food Intolerances, Accusing “Neglect”
- GAPS Christmas eBook – A Free Gift To You
- Christmas Cheesecake – GAPS Approved
- GAPS and Low Dose Chelation with Andy Cutler Chelation – Dr. Natasha’s Recommendations
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master