It has been said for years, by experts, that high cholesterol causes heart disease. Claims have been made, legislation has been passed, restaurants have been strong armed into carrying certain oils, the list goes on and on regarding high cholesterol and heart disease. However, that concept has been refuted, proven incorrect through many studies […]
“Cholesterol is to animals as chlorophyll is to plants, it basically gives us mobility and the ability to think,” says Dr. Stephanie Seneff, the leading expert on sulfur and how it functions in the body, lead research scientist at MIT and electrical engineer. Dr. Seneff is a computer science specialist who then converted into the […]
David Perlmutter, MD, author of Grain Brain, has never been off the bestseller list. Dr. Perlmutter studies vitamedicine and neurology saying, “There is a huge nexus of science that absolutely underpins the idea that neurological conditions, degenerative conditions of the brain, absolutely relate to lifestyle choices, things like food and exercise and exposure to toxins and head […]
“Our bodies need sun exposure to produce cholesterol sulfate which provides cholesterol, sulfate, negative charge and energy to all the tissues of the body,” says Dr. Stephanie Seneff, Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. Seneff specifically studies nutritional deficiencies, environmental toxins and the impact of both on health.
Cholesterol, made […]
“If you’re having food cravings, something’s not right with your body, you need to fix it,” says Dave Asprey.
Dave Asprey, a former Silicon Valley computer hacker, runs the Bulletproof Executive blog where 600,000 people visit monthly. He also invented The Bulletproof Diet. His anti-aging health group Silicon Valley Health Institute contains ten years […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Beef Tongue – A Step By Step Lesson of a True Delicacy
- Making Your Own Lugol’s Iodine 5% – The Recipe That’ll Save You Hundreds of Dollars
- Civil Liberties Pressed by Congressman Wanting to Stop Food Purchases From Farmers
- The Shocking Profits and Dangers of Health Insurance and Pharmaceutical Companies
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master