“Cholesterol is to animals as chlorophyll is to plants, it basically gives us mobility and the ability to think,” says Dr. Stephanie Seneff, the leading expert on sulfur and how it functions in the body, lead research scientist at MIT and electrical engineer. Dr. Seneff is a computer science specialist who then converted into the […]
David Perlmutter, MD, author of Grain Brain, has never been off the bestseller list. Dr. Perlmutter studies vitamedicine and neurology saying, “There is a huge nexus of science that absolutely underpins the idea that neurological conditions, degenerative conditions of the brain, absolutely relate to lifestyle choices, things like food and exercise and exposure to toxins and head […]
“Our bodies need sun exposure to produce cholesterol sulfate which provides cholesterol, sulfate, negative charge and energy to all the tissues of the body,” says Dr. Stephanie Seneff, Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. Seneff specifically studies nutritional deficiencies, environmental toxins and the impact of both on health.
Cholesterol, made […]
“If you’re having food cravings, something’s not right with your body, you need to fix it,” says Dave Asprey.
Dave Asprey, a former Silicon Valley computer hacker, runs the Bulletproof Executive blog where 600,000 people visit monthly. He also invented The Bulletproof Diet. His anti-aging health group Silicon Valley Health Institute contains ten years […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Streptococcus In Strep Throat Compared To Streptococcus In Milk Kefir
- The FDA and Their Attempts Against Homeopathy – A Call To Action
- Russian Custard – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Vessels and Utensils, Silicone? Crocks? Stainless? Wooden? What’s GAPS Approved?
- Homemade Cream Cheese – GAPS Approved
- The Relationship Between Magnesium Deficiencies and Parasites
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves
- Medicinal Herbal Tea Support, What To Use When