Some families have the swanky perk of having a swimming pool in their backyard – and there are indeed alternatives to chlorine, which can be healthy and supportive to the body instead of damaging. “The eyes and skin are the organs that are more directly affected than the lungs by the irritants in chlorinated […]
Women suffer from autoimmune diseases more than men at a ratio of 8 to 1. Some doctors believe this is because of embryonic processes, others believe it’s because women have two X chromosomes.
“Thyroid is the fastest increasing type of cancer in America today. Autoimmune diseases of all types are rapidly on the rise, thyroid […]
“The thyroid gland becomes toxic from bromine and/or fluoride. When you couple that with iodine deficiency you can start an oxidative problem on the thyroid gland. The body starts putting out antibodies to put out that fire. The antibodies are diagnosis of Hashimoto’s Disease,” says Dr. David Brownstein, MD, and author of 20 books including Overcoming Thyroid Disorders. He […]
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
- Microbiome Microbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
- Michigan Team of Practitioners Using at Home Remedies to Treat The Current Virus With Shocking Results
- Butyrate, found in criticized food source, shows itself superior in building the microbiome
- Building Resistance To Viruses and Bacteria
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!