Sun exposure in the summer is not optional. It’s beneficial, supportive to proper body function and is often described as a way to recharge your body. Too much sun can cause a burn, however, with proper support, sun burns should be a thing of the past.
Sunscreen proves to be one of the least effective […]
Some families have the swanky perk of having a swimming pool in their backyard – and there are indeed alternatives to chlorine, which can be healthy and supportive to the body instead of damaging. “The eyes and skin are the organs that are more directly affected than the lungs by the irritants in chlorinated […]
Toxic overload in our bodies are receiving more light than ever before since over 300 toxic chemicals were found in umbilical cord blood of newborn babies. Ken Cook, President of Environmental Working Group (EWG) calls these babies pre-polluted. What is most shocking though is some of these chemicals found have been banned since 1976.
- Microbiome Micorbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
- Michigan Team Of Practitioners Using At Home Remedies to Treat The Current Virus With Shocking Results
- Butyrate, found in criticized food source, shows superior in building the microbiome
- Building Resistance To Viruses and Bacteria
- Consuming Vitamin C and Sugar at The Same Time Shows Problems
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!