It is often asked, “Can you do ALA, DMSA and EDTA while on GAPS? Is it approved?” In the briefest answer possible, yes but no to EDTA. It just needs to be done fitting for the protocol. When working with someone who has a high level of heavy metals, who has been on the […]
Alpha lipoic acid, ALA, is an antioxidant made by the body when the body is in a healthy state. ALA is different from vitamins A, C and E, in that it has a negative charge, causing it to attract heavy metals to it, and then escorts them out of the body. This makes it […]
“It’s that neighbor that’s constantly calling you up saying, ‘Hey, can I borrow your lawnmower. Hey, can I borrow 50 bucks…’ They’re constantly taking, constantly taking. They’re always unstable. There’s always something wrong. They never really had that grounded presence,” says Tom Malterre, MS, CN.
Malterre is a functional medicine nutritionist with a bachelors and masters […]
Many people suffering from allergies, ADHD, autism and bipolar disorder are seeing results through detoxing from heavy metal poisoning. Hair analysis and blood work are common for checking heavy metal poisoning, toxic elements and food allergies while a finger prick can show lead poisoning.
Many of these challenges are correlated and connected. Doris Rapp, M.D., […]
“Heavy metal toxicity affects every aspect of your metabolism,” said, Dr. Kaayla T. Daniel, Ph.D., C.C.N. and vice president of The Weston A. Price Foundation. She explains toxicity from heavy metals can be detected through a hair sample. The damage caused by heavy metals build up in the body and continues to cause damage […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Beef Tongue – A Step By Step Lesson of a True Delicacy
- Making Your Own Lugol’s Iodine 5% – The Recipe That’ll Save You Hundreds of Dollars
- Civil Liberties Pressed by Congressman Wanting to Stop Food Purchases From Farmers
- The Shocking Profits and Dangers of Health Insurance and Pharmaceutical Companies
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master