Alpha lipoic acid, ALA, is an antioxidant made by the body when the body is in a healthy state. ALA is different from vitamins A, C and E, in that it has a negative charge, causing it to attract heavy metals to it, and then escorts them out of the body. This makes it […]
“It’s that neighbor that’s constantly calling you up saying, ‘Hey, can I borrow your lawnmower. Hey, can I borrow 50 bucks…’ They’re constantly taking, constantly taking. They’re always unstable. There’s always something wrong. They never really had that grounded presence,” says Tom Malterre, MS, CN.
Malterre is a functional medicine nutritionist with a bachelors and masters […]
Many people suffering from allergies, ADHD, autism and bipolar disorder are seeing results through detoxing from heavy metal poisoning. Hair analysis and blood work are common for checking heavy metal poisoning, toxic elements and food allergies while a finger prick can show lead poisoning.
Many of these challenges are correlated and connected. Doris Rapp, M.D., […]
“Heavy metal toxicity affects every aspect of your metabolism,” said, Dr. Kaayla T. Daniel, Ph.D., C.C.N. and vice president of The Weston A. Price Foundation. She explains toxicity from heavy metals can be detected through a hair sample. The damage caused by heavy metals build up in the body and continues to cause damage […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity hormones iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Streptococcus In Strep Throat Compared To Streptococcus In Milk Kefir
- The FDA and Their Attempts Against Homeopathy – A Call To Action
- Russian Custard – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Vessels and Utensils, Silicone? Crocks? Stainless? Wooden? What’s GAPS Approved?
- Homemade Cream Cheese – GAPS Approved
- The Relationship Between Magnesium Deficiencies and Parasites
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves
- Medicinal Herbal Tea Support, What To Use When