“If you wanted to inflict diabetes on a world on an incredibly unprecedented scale, you would have them eat plenty of healthy whole grains. That is exactly how you would create diabetes,” says Dr. William Davis, MD, cardiologist, author of Wheat Belly and his coming book he nicknames Heart Scan, entitled What Does My Heart Scan Show? He says […]
“Nutritional myths are perpetuated by marketing. One of the biggest myths I see on nutrition is the big push on dairy. The right kind of dairy from the right kind of cow fed the right kind of food can be very healthy but again it goes back to what kind,” says Dr. Peter Osborne, DC […]
- Is it possible to heal a leaky gut without meat stock or meat?
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
- Iron Toxicity From Food Shows Severe Issues in Health
- Harvard Study Exposes Air Pollution as Number One Factor in COVID Deaths
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!