Butter is an intricate part of the human diet, a staple for the rebuilding GAPS Protocol. When dairy isn’t tolerated, there are several reasons. Commercial dairy is often referred to as milk from Frankensteers, this is not the dairy we are discussing on the GAPS Protocol. GAPS dairy includes milk from heritage […]
Ruby Tuesdays has been one of my top restaurant picks for years, until recently. I’ve always loved Ruby Tuesday because of the salad bar, it’s clean and we don’t break the bank for a family meal.
On a date with a very dreamy and most handsome fella (who is getting grayer and grayer by the […]
Kerrygold butter is no longer the potent nutrient dense product we’ve always known and is now 90% grass fed with supplementation of corn and soy. In addition, Kerrygold says on their website the product is 97% GMO free.
Although 97% appears to be a high number, if you suffer from soy and corn allergies […]
Few things fill the house with the smell of love like pumpkin bread! This gluten free, sugar free recipe quickly disappears. It freezes well and transports for camping like a charm.
The bread is always best if you beat the butter and sugar for 10 minutes until frothy. Then add the rest of […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Stuffed Peppers – GAPS Approved
- Making Roasted Dandelion Root For Supporting The Liver
- Nourishing Plot Coffee – GAPS Approved
- A Call To Action on Genetically Modified Food Labeling
- Fish Stock – GAPS Approved Meat Stock
- Maintaining Hunger And Stabilizing Blood Sugar While On GAPS
- Parasites And Their Connection To Toxic Heavy Metals, EMFs And Molds In The Body
- Fruit Juice, Smoked Food, Aspartame And More, Blamed For Contributing To Chronic Illnesses
- Making Your Own Black Salve
- Homemade Oreo™ Cookies – GAPS Approved
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master