Butter is an intricate part of the human diet, a staple for the rebuilding GAPS Protocol. When dairy isn’t tolerated, there are several reasons. Commercial dairy is often referred to as milk from Frankensteers, this is not the dairy we are discussing on the GAPS Protocol. GAPS dairy includes milk from heritage […]
Ruby Tuesdays has been one of my top restaurant picks for years, until recently. I’ve always loved Ruby Tuesday because of the salad bar, it’s clean and we don’t break the bank for a family meal.
On a date with a very dreamy and most handsome fella (who is getting grayer and grayer by the […]
Kerrygold butter is no longer the potent nutrient dense product we’ve always known and is now 90% grass fed with supplementation of corn and soy. In addition, Kerrygold says on their website the product is 97% GMO free.
Although 97% appears to be a high number, if you suffer from soy and corn allergies […]
Few things fill the house with the smell of love like pumpkin bread! This gluten free, sugar free recipe quickly disappears. It freezes well and transports for camping like a charm.
The bread is always best if you beat the butter and sugar for 10 minutes until frothy. Then add the rest of […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Prepackaged GAPS Foods for Campers and Travelers
- How can you tell if your egg is healthy?
- Latest Testing for Lyme Disease Found Lyme in Astounding Number of People
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
- Honey, Basic Microbiome Building
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master