Store receipts are proving toxic with BPA poisoning. Multiple tests are showing the endocrine disruptor bisphenol A which was originally brought to market as a method of birth control, is leaching into our skin from contact. The thyroid gland, the adrenals and the reproductive system are all taking a hit directly from the toxic overload.
Tests from cord blood, adipose tissue, urine and breast milk are all confirming toxicity in those with autoimmune issues.
Aristo Vojdani, PhD, MSc, MT and founder of Immnosciences Lab (ISL), a company which analyzes tests that depict pathogens, autoimmune diseases and illnesses says his own immune system began to create issues for him with the […]
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
- Iron Toxicity From Food Shows Severe Issues in Health
- Harvard Study Exposes Air Pollution as Number One Factor in COVID Deaths
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
- Microbiome Microbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!