“We’ve had an opportunity in oncology analytics to review hospital pricing, from various hospital pricing systems around the country. It’s amazing how much variation there is. We’ve seen hundred dollar drugs priced at $10,000. We’ve seen $500 drugs priced at $40,000. The difference is extraordinary. It seams the hospital systems can determine whatever price they […]
Mary Shomon, Thyroid Disease Expert, says, “The new ATA (American Thyroid Association) guidelines are worse than we thought, not only conflict of interest but they want to refer us for mental health evaluation if we don’t feel well on levothyroxine. They want to take away licenses and cause legal troubles for doctors who prescribe T3, […]
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kefir kombucha liver support microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Enjoy A Healthier Swimming Pool This Summer- Chlorine Alternatives
- What is the cause of Lyme Disease and what do we do about it?
- Is it always best to take an antibiotic when bit by a tick?
- Honey, Basic Microbiome Building
- The Link Between Chronic Illness and Root Canals, The Shocking Undeniable Facts
- Shocking Information on Chemotherapy, Studies Show Irrefutable Abuse
- The Hidden Secrets of Antibiotic Use
- Shocking Findings on the Instant Pot Could Be Causing You Harm
- How Do I Know Which Probiotic To Take?
- Ginger Snaps to Support SIBO – GAPS Approved
Google Ads Master
Google Ads Master