Pretty close to 100 percent of dentists would admit amalgam fillings are safe, according to Hal Huggins. He said, “If they want to be in dentistry tomorrow. The Dental Association has certain rules and regulations. If a dentist is asked is mercury toxic and they say anything affirmative, if they say Yes it is, it’s the […]
I turned to my son who wears more food than he eats, has a constant case of sticky hands and shovels food, and said, “She made me realize I am doing a poor job with my table manners. Daddy and your brother aren’t here so I think you’re the man for the job. I’m making […]
I love it when God shoves, “Gooooooood morning child! Still here and in control,” in your face. The walk through the fog of ADHD, aspergers, bipolar disorder, manic depression, hypoglycemia, a compromised immune system and dyslexia is evidence of this fact. So is the rafter of turkeys my 11-year-old woke up to when […]
I drugged my child.
My sweet adoring child could light up the room with his smile at the same time he could fill your heart with laughing butterflies. His spirit was afire inside him. He was a delight. Yet, he acted as if he was on drugs. His manic behavior was out of control, like […]
Topicsadditives ADHD adrenal anxiety autism B12 behavior bipolar butter candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride drugs fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity iodine kefir kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!
- Butter, Butter, Butter – A GAPS Approved Guide
- Streptococcus In Strep Throat Compared To Streptococcus In Milk Kefir
- The FDA and Their Attempts Against Homeopathy – A Call To Action
- Russian Custard – GAPS Approved
- Cooking Vessels and Utensils, Silicone? Crocks? Stainless? Wooden? What’s GAPS Approved?
- Homemade Cream Cheese – GAPS Approved
- The Relationship Between Magnesium Deficiencies and Parasites
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing – GAPS Approved
- How Many Gallbladder Flushes Are Too Many?
- Findings Show Dental Amalgam Fillings Damage Nerves