Hearing you have Epstein-Bar Virus (EBV), Helicobacter pylori infection (H. pylori), human papillomavirus (HPV) or others can be daunting, but it may not be a point of concern. Addressing the root cause of the issue should be the focus.
“The typical cause of gastritis is ingesting harmful or irritating substances, such as long-term medications, food […]
Bacteria are very simple unicellular organisms that are highly adaptive and thrive in extreme conditions including hot springs that are 120 degrees celcius or even at nuclear power plants, Deinococcus radiodurans thrives in radiation. Halophines are a breed of bacteria that are salt lovers and thrive in the Dead Sea where the salinity is so high […]
- New Information on Supplements Could Save Consumers Buckets of Money
- Iron Toxicity From Food Shows Severe Issues in Health
- Harvard Study Exposes Air Pollution as Number One Factor in COVID Deaths
- Renowned Physician and Microbiome Specialist Discuss The Coronavirus
- Microbiome Microbiologist Explains How The Mucosal Layer Can Be Damaged By Probiotics
Topicsadditives ADHD anxiety autism B12 bacteria bipolar cancer candida chelation cholesterol depression Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride fermented food fermented foods fluoride food intolerances GAPS GAPS approved GAPS recipe GAPS recipes GAPS snack GMO healing heavy metals heavy metal toxicity Homeopathy iodine kombucha microbiome natural healing nutrient dense nutrient dense foods parasites probiotic probiotics recipe recipes research sauerkraut thyroid toxicity toxins virus wheat
Subscribe to our blog posts!